Tuesday 30 July 2013

Off Topic : How to stop getting posts from a group in Facebook news feed




:: How to stop getting posts from a group in Facebook news feed ::

I have seen many of us doesn't want the Facebook group's post to be seen in their news feed. What makes them wonder is, even after selecting the "Notifications - Off / Friend's posts", they still receives almost all posts in their news feed. Turning off notifications in group's settings will only stop the  notifications about the group's post and not on the news feed. There is a way to solve it and  it worked well for me. I feel its better to make a post and share it with you all. 

Step 1 : 

Click on the drop down like button on top right of the Group's feed on your wall

Step 2 :

Click on "I don't want to see this"

Step 3 : 

Click on "Hide all posts from ABC Group" 

Thats it !!! 


Step by Step Screen Shot for Reference :



27 comments:

Informative ! Thanks for sharing :)

Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
facebook baixar l baixar facebook l baixar facebook gratis l facebook movel l facebook movel baixar

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

Do you want to buy or sell your kidney for money, We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,( 3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmailcom
WhatsApp +91 7795833215

I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! بناء وديكور سلطنة عمان

Post a Comment